Spend R1000 to qualify for FREE delivery.

Good Natured | Organic Shiraz

A Classic - A crowd pleaser for all of winter's pleasures.

Good Natured Organic Shiraz shows that when you treat the earth well, it rewards you with goodness. This certified organic red was crafted with minimal interference using grapes grown without artificial pesticides or fertilisers. It offers intense berry and spice flavours and a soft, smooth finish. Bold without being overbearing, this sultry tango for your tastebuds dances beautifully with Farmer Angus charcuterie, tapas plates and seared ostrich.


Each Good Natured wine has been organically crafted to live up to the high standards for which Spier is known. This characterful Shiraz exhibits a warm depth of intense mulberry, plum and sweet spice. The red bramble fruit continues on the palate, ending with a soft, smooth finish.

Regular Price
R 690.00
Sale Price
R 690.00
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price

Size | 6 Bottle Case

Only -9 left!

Platter's by Diners Club South African Wine Guide 2023- 3 stars
Mundus Vini Spring Tasting 2023 - 87 points

This is a succulent, generous and rewarding wine which would make for a marvellous pairing with sausages, charcuterie, and tapas.


Tania Kleintjies


Western Cape


Each Good Natured wine hails from terroir unfettered by artificial pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers. The organically grown vineyards are nurtured in the lime-rich red Karoo soils of the Olifantsrivier region. The certified organically grown grapes are sourced from vines first planted in 1996. The average annual rainfall for these vineyards ranges between 100mm and 150mm.


The organically-grown grapes were harvested at optimal ripeness, de- stemmed and crushed in stainless steel tanks. Fermentation lasted for up to 12 days on the skins, after which point 20% of the wine was matured in neutral barrels, and the remaining 80% was matured in stainless steel tanks with French-oak staves to complement the wine’s flavour profile and length.